This light, finely textured multi-functional oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants to help nourish and relieve the appearance of dry and sun-damaged skin, giving it a soft, velvety look and feel. It also helps to condition skin and assists in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven tone and sun-damaged skin. It can also be used as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
- Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions – especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, décolleté, legs and feet.
- Helps to nourish and condition the appearance of your skin, leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
- Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in an overall improved appearance and healthy-looking radiance.
Warning: Only recommended once your skin is comfortable with Vitamin A, C & E Oil. We suggest you start with Environ A, C & E Body Oil first before stepping up to Environ Enhanced A, C & E Body Oil Forte
ACE Body Oil Forte
- Apply to your body in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you’re going to be exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Alpha Hydroxy Derma-Lac® Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT®/ Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT® to assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment on sun damaged and aging skin.
- Apply morning and evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Butyl Methoxydibezoylmethane, Tocopherol, BHT