Cytozyme is a high potency broad spectrum plant-sourced digestive enzyme complex,providing 7 digestive enzymes (bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase) as well as betaine hydrochloride.
- Support optimal digestion
- Aid nutrient absorption
- Support optimal breakdown of food
- Be active in a wide range of pH
Why choose CytoZyme?
Digestive enzymes are biological catalysts produced in the body. They break down food into its basic components so the nutrients can be absorbed.
Many individuals may struggle to digest food adequately due to reduced stomach acid and/or digestive enzyme production. Multiple factors affect digestive capacity including, age, stress, medications and insufficient nutrient intake.
Consequently, this can lead to digestive issues such as reflux, bloating, food intolerances, nutrient deficiency and other digestive problems, to name a few.
Therefore, it can be useful for individuals experiencing digestive problems or nutrient deficiencies.
- A high potency, broad spectrum, digestive enzyme complex with betaine HCl
- Provides plant-sourced enzymes
- Designed to support the digestion of fat (important for absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K), sugar, carbohydrates, starches, protein and milk
- Supports the production of stomach acid to aid digestion of food as well as absorption of nutrients including minerals and B12
- In capsule form
- Suitable for vegans
- Cyto-Zyme is a high potency, digestive enzyme complex
- Provides a broad spectrum of plant-sourced enzymes, which digest protein, fat, fibre, dairy, sugars and carbohydrates
- The plant-sourced enzymes in Cyto-Zyme are bromelain, lipase, protease, amylase, papain, lactase and cellulase
- We have chosen enzymes that are largely resistant to degradation by hydrochloric acid from the stomach, so they may easily reach the small intestine where most digestion takes place
- Equally, these enzymes are active in a wide range of pH to allow for individual variations
- A small amount of hydrochloric acid is included. Hydrochloric acid is produced in the stomach to provide an acidic environment for the digestion of food. People may have low levels of hydrochloric acid for a number of reasons
- As well as everyday use, a digestive enzyme supplement may be beneficial for short-term use whilst on holiday to provide additional digestive support when eating cuisines that the body may not be used to
- Reduced stomach acid and digestive enzymes is associated with digestive problems including bloating and reflux, food intolerance and nutrient insufficiencies
Cyto-Zyme - 1 capsule will provide on average:
Active Nutrient Strength %NRV* Bromelain (providing GDU) 100mg Lipase 100mg Protease 100mg Amylase 100mg Betaine hydrochloride 75mg Papain (providing protease) 50mg Lactase 10mg Cellulase Trichoderma 10mg +NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV