Vitamin A is the name of a group of fat-soluble retinoids including retinol, retinal and retinyl esters. Our retinol Vitamin A supplement is in the form of retinol palmitate and is suitable for vegans.
Vitamin A plays a role in the maintenance of normal vision, skin and immune system function.
- Provides 5,000i.u. of vitamin A per capsule
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Small capsules making them easier to swallow
Retinol Vitamin A capsules contribute to:
- normal iron metabolism
- the maintenance of normal mucous membranes
- the maintenance of normal skin
- the maintenance of normal vision
- the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin A also has a role in the process of cell specialisation
Vitamin A Retinol - 1 capsule will provide on average:
Active Nutrient Strength %NRV* Vitamin A Palmitate 5,000i.u./1,500μg 188 +NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV